Fail, Whit. Fail so hard!
Here is a cute picture of Boomer and I from Easter Weekend to make up for it!
Anyway these were the goals I set for myself:
- Read 4 books - I started The Prince Lestat last night and it seems pretty good so far.
- PASS!!! - The Prince Lestat,The Fifth Gospel, Rosemary, The Oregon Trail, The Wise King, The Taming of the Queen, and Outlander...again.
- File taxes. Just do it Whitney. Also, send refund straight to savings.
- PASS - filed, got the refund back, saved most of it!
- Start looking for/buy a dresser. Stop living like a college student.
- Sort of PASS - I know which one I want and I've almost saved the amount I need.
- Keep up with the budgeting. - so far so good, just need to stay consistent.
- FAIL - I have not kept up with my budget as I should. Getting back on track this month.
- No food purchases at work. Yes this is a repeat, but its a HUGE money saver. Also its a lot healthier for me since I tend to choose burgers and fries at work. (Also cake, cookies, pies, you get the idea.)
- Super FAIL - I have got to get a handle on this. I will do so well for a week...and then fall off the wagon hard.
- Save $300 - also a repeat, but I've got weddings to go to, trips to take, and concerts to attend!
- PASS - I'm really quite proud of how on top of it I've been with the savings game.
Alright, so moving on to April goals.
- Sign up Boomer for Summer Camp
- Clean up Budget
- Finally actually buy the dresser
- Read 3 books
- Save $300
- Raise 401k contribution 1% (trying to reach my company match percentage by November!)
- Work out 3x per week.
Yes the Queen of "I don't work out" Land...is finally ready too. I haven't been sleeping well, and I'm just generally unhappy with my current skinnyfat situation. I may still fit in a size 4/6 BUT, I am most definitely out of shape. I had to run maybe 300ft yesterday to not get rained on and I thought I was dying. Can't breath, chest pains dying. That isn't ok.
What are you up to for April?