Today I bring you. Randomness.
- I wore makeup everyday this week. It's been this spiral. It started with the hair products while helping Boomer love her curls. Then I started painting my nails. Now I'm back into my makeup. Whitney the product junkie has RETURNED!!!
- I have said I was going to file my taxes every night this week. Guess who still hasn't filed them yet?
- My no heat challenge is almost over. I'm going to keep going until I can get in to see my stylist. Then who knows? Shoulder length? Red? Black? Keep it as is.... I'm itching for change.
- I want to get ' VI.I.IV' tattooed on my wrist. That's Columbus's area code in roman numerals. Apparently according to my sister and ex, this is 'ratchet'. I'm trying to decide if I care.
- I've been wear testing my Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat this week. Which means I've had the same manicure for 5 days now. I'm DYING to change it. DYING.
- The piece of clothing that makes me feel like one sexy mother you know what when I put it on? The worlds plainest wife beater tank I got from Express years ago. Seriously. I put that thing on and I'd sleep with me. Or at least take me to dinner.
- I want to buy all black clothes all the time. Then we'll get to summer and I'll have this brief moment of boho chic Whitney. I should just embrace this truth instead of trying to change my style, or look.
- I have full conversations with my cat. I know he understands me, and it helps.
- I kind of like Lil Debbie. So maybe my sister and ex are right. I'm embracing ratchetness and I didn't even know it.
*Warning...this song is...well...Ratchet*