Today I bring you. Randomness.
- I wore makeup everyday this week. It's been this spiral. It started with the hair products while helping Boomer love her curls. Then I started painting my nails. Now I'm back into my makeup. Whitney the product junkie has RETURNED!!!
- I have said I was going to file my taxes every night this week. Guess who still hasn't filed them yet?
- My no heat challenge is almost over. I'm going to keep going until I can get in to see my stylist. Then who knows? Shoulder length? Red? Black? Keep it as is.... I'm itching for change.
- I want to get ' VI.I.IV' tattooed on my wrist. That's Columbus's area code in roman numerals. Apparently according to my sister and ex, this is 'ratchet'. I'm trying to decide if I care.
- I've been wear testing my Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat this week. Which means I've had the same manicure for 5 days now. I'm DYING to change it. DYING.
- The piece of clothing that makes me feel like one sexy mother you know what when I put it on? The worlds plainest wife beater tank I got from Express years ago. Seriously. I put that thing on and I'd sleep with me. Or at least take me to dinner.
- I want to buy all black clothes all the time. Then we'll get to summer and I'll have this brief moment of boho chic Whitney. I should just embrace this truth instead of trying to change my style, or look.
- I have full conversations with my cat. I know he understands me, and it helps.
- I kind of like Lil Debbie. So maybe my sister and ex are right. I'm embracing ratchetness and I didn't even know it.
*Warning...this song is...well...Ratchet*
LOL, the randomness- oh my! Loves it! First, I hate how Demi Lovato can pull off any freaking hair color. And by 'hate' I mean JEALOUS!!! As far as your style, buy whatever makes you feel comfortable. If black clothes make you feel sexy, and good, then rock on with that black clothing!
I talk to Link and Princess Matzo Ball all day every day. They know exactly what I'm saying!
Girl... embrace the ratchetness! Then we can be ratchet together. And I'm thinking about coloring my hair too, I've been contemplating some highlights ala Jessica Alba in the movie "Honey."
there's this amazing lace tank i got at target for like, $7 and it's the sexiest thing i own. so simple and when i put it on, i get a massive stiffy and want to have sex with myself.
Vodka and Soda
Boo taxes, you have 2 months!
My closet is all black and my very pink glittery girlfriend is always on my butt for putting color in it, but I like black, it makes me feel beautiful and is a great contrast to my very pale redheaded self.
I literally wear black 95% of the time. It matches everything! And it's classy, sexy, you name it!
I filed my taxes the day I got my W2 but that's only because I wanted to see if I'd have enough money to go on a vacation! haha
The tattoo doesn't sound ratchet to me. And I would wear black every day if I could.
- Rachel @ With Love, Rachel
Ratchet is such an awesome word.
Love the hair styles I wish I had some waves to pull off kathrine's :/
I wish I could find a nail polish that wouldn't chip and die from crazy amount of hand washing I do. :(
Get the tattoo!
I ALWAYS find myself buying black, too! It's just so multipurpose.
The red/black is fiiiiiire. And uh, we all have a little ratchet in us. It's all good, mama!
Great post! I've been wearing more makeup lately too! :)
AJ | www.TheAJMinute.com
I completely identify with your fashion multiple personality thing. I'm so okay with my love of black, white and gray about 90% of the time... and then I decide I need a red dress. It doesn't make sense, and I know I should walk away, but do I? Often not. You are not alone, my friend :)
No makeup over here today. #RatchetMonday
the 614! i miss columbus :) and i have no idea who lil debbie is. i feel old.
-- jackie - jade and oak
Post a Comment