So the oh so cute Lindsay from 'From Nanny to Family' and Sharee from 'MomFITingitallin' came up with this link up Blog Friends Book Club. I thought it sounded like fun, so I downloaded the book on my Kindle app and got to reading.
This was the second book they picked and let me tell you...I read it all in one night :)
So here are the review questions:
1) How did you experience the book? Were you engaged immediately, or did it take you a while to “get into it”?
I was into the book immediately. It was such a fun quick read.
2) Do the main characters change by the end of the book? Did they grow, or come to learn something about themselves?
I think they learn to trust each other. The learn to trust themselves as well, which is important. You need to 'know' yourself before you can really make it in a relationship.
3) Is the ending satisfying? If so, why? IF not, why not – how would you change it?
The ending was abrupt. I really wanted some more of the story. Maybe a book two?
4) Would Travis be someone you would be interested in dating given he was a "bad boy" with a side of anger issues?
......I hate to say it but probably. I have a weakness for bad boys, always have. The fighting though would have probably been a deal breaker for me. Only because I would have a very hard time seeing someone I loved hurt.
5) How did you feel about Travis and Abby's break up?
I kind of saw it coming....and at the same time was annoyed by it. Especially by how long it went on. I found myself saying...'get over it already you two!'
6) Like or hate "Pidge" nickname?
I liked it. Kind of wished I could have a cool nickname :)
So there you have it. My thoughts on Beautiful Disaster. Up next is.....
Thanks for linking up girl! I'm glad you liked the book, I did too. I totally agree with you- it was a super fast read that ended before I would have liked it to. I heard part two comes next year and it is book one from Travis' point of view. Interesting. I wish it was another book about what happened next.
ok so i'm recently back into reading so i maaaay just have to check this one out ;)
Post a Comment